Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Around the World [Paris] in 80 Days (or 4) - Part 1

Finally I have a little bit of time to begin the recap of insane the whirlwind that Mom and I were on while she was here!  Where do I even begin?!  I feel like everything is probably better explained in pictures, so I will give y'all some highlights of everywhere we hit from the time we moved in to my apartment to when she bid me adieu.

Day 1 -

We went over to Le Cordon Bleu (but you already saw that), and vistied my apartment for the first time.  Then we went to dinner at a DELICIOUS bistro down the street called Cafe Constant.

The little old lady below was at the table across from us, and look at her dog!!!  People in Europe let their dogs go EVERYWHERE, and I love it!!  Also, I saw her (and her pup) today when I was out walking around...I think we may become friends if we run into each other again.  I will keep you posted!

Let me tell you, those little fried things were like tiny lobsters and they were INCREDIBLE

Day 2 - LOTS of walking

We took the Metro over to the Opera, and ended up walking all around Place de la Concorde, Jardin des Tuileries, the Louvre, and Champs Elysees!

Place de la Concorde

The Louvre!
Enjoying our well deserved sandwiches and beer after a LOT of walking on a HOT day
Next up, Day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment